This is a provision given by the government of the Republic of Zambia by sponsoring eligible (mostly vulnerable) citizen. The Government bursary is given to deserving students after a thorough screening by government officials working. Once eligible candidates have been selected, a full list of names is released through the institution.
The process starts from;
1. Select a course of your choice
2. Apply for a course of your choice
3. Once you are accepted for that particular course you can now go to social welfare to get recommendation letter (they will interview you)
4. Once the forms are in campus (or via online) apply for bursary
5. Wait for the selection process to take effect
6. If you are selected your name will be published or sent to the institution